Talk of Women

This is a open to the public talk blog. In order to use this blog you must sign in at blogger with username “TalkWomen” Password “talking”

Saturday, April 29, 2006

More Talk On What Woman Should Be Ms. President


Andrea Peton: The woman who I’d like to see become president is Elizabeth Dole. She’s way more qualified that Hillary Clinton.

http://dole.senate.gov/

Dr. T: I want Oprah to be the first woman president. Oprah kicks ass.

Ann Stewart: Thanks Dr. T...I know who you are and I know why you think that. Are you in love with Oprah?

Dr. T: The real conservative republicans hate Hillary Clinton. She doesn't have a good chance of winning. Everyone knows that, but she has a better chance of winning than any of the other democrats.

Ann Stewart: What about Ann Richards, anyone think she would have a chance?

4 Comments:

At 12:31 PM, Blogger LaJuan said...

I would rather see Elizabeth Dole as a female president than
Hilary.

ACFan

 
At 12:52 PM, Blogger LaJuan said...

I would rather see Elizabeth Dole as a female president than Hilary.


AC Fan

 
At 2:36 PM, Blogger LaJuan said...

Well AC Fan has a right to an opinion and what is wrong with masturbation? It never killed anyone and I don't think it's hurting you. So let her have her opinion of Elizabeth Dole at least she had one. No insults please.

 
At 6:15 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

If I had to choose between Elizabeth Dole and Hilary Clinton I'd choose Dole. I think she'd be more likely to have the country's best interest at heart.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home